War Against The Numidians
Created: Saturday, 13 January 2018 01:12
Written by Skarsburning
War Against The Numidians
The oases are the lifeblood of the desert, the lifeblood for hunters, merchants, and the legions. Now these lifebloods are falling from our hands and we are losing our dominance over these oases. The communication lines have been disrupted, trade is at a standstill and the legions are beginning to thirst. To your weapons, warriors of Rome! Our supremacy in Africa is under threat, as is the supremacy of our emperor on our beautiful empire. King Juba the First and his people, the Numidians, have risen up and are threatening the security of the empire."
The Numidians, led by their King Jubo the first, are threatening our supremacy in Africa.Our most important source of supply, the Assuri Oasis, is the target of their attacks.
If we don't succeed to beat them off, the lifes of thousands of legionaries are in great danger!a
And of course, also the important trade routes through the oasis would be blocked.
There is only one choice:
To your weapons, fight off the Numidians!
The event is an additional expedition with ranking system.
How does the event work?
- As soon as the event has started a new expedition area will appear in your menu when you're in Italy.
- Clicking on it shows you the first wave of opponents to beat.
- In contrast to normal expeditions the enemies at the event have a counter, which shows you how often the enemy was beaten by all gladiators on the server.
- This means that the more active you and your allies are, the quicker you will gain the victory.
- As soon as all enemies of the first wave are beaten (= the counter reaches e.g. 1000/1000), the next wave is available to attack.
- At the end there is the leader of the enemies to beat, one single boss, but with an enormous amount of health points which all gladiators have to beat down fight by fight!
- From the start of the event you have 7 days to beat all enemies including the boss. If you don't succeed in that time frame, the battle / event was lost.
Who can participate?
- All players with level 7 and higher.
- The event starts and players have 7 days to finish the event
- If you click on the tab 'Highscore' in the event area, you can see which rewards await you at the end of the event and how you did compared to other gladiators.
- There is a highscore for each enemy, with a reward for best player of each wave of enemies, and one overall highscore.
- The highscore is sorted by points, if you win a fight you receive 1 point, if you lose you receive none.
- Attention: ALL rewards are only given if the event was finished successfully!
Ranking is the usual that we've seen from other events. 1 kill = 1 point. There is small a price for 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45 and 50 points reached
There is also a price for having the most points on Wave 1, 2, 3, 4 and Total. As usual the rewards are:
Most points against Opponent 1 - High quality Grindstone. At levels above 100 there is a high chance the grindstone will be Orange
and after 112 level - Red
Here is an example of a Grindstone - click
Most points against opponent 2 - All favor with gods is fully replenished
Most points against opponent 3 - Buff for 6 days
after the event is over which grants: 100% more winner's bonus in all arenas
as well as a 10% attribute increase
- Most points against opponent 4 - 113000
(increases with your character level)
- Most points in the entire event - Title: Champion of Africa
You have 16 Event expedition
points every day with the usual 15
to refill them once they are depleted
Because the event is a wave-based expedition, at first you will only have Opponent 1 available to fight. He is the first wave. After defeating Opponent 1 X amount of times, Opponent 1 becomes inactive and Opponent 2 becomes available. Wave 2. Again after X amount of kills on Opponent 2, it deactivates and Wave 3 comes with Opponent 3 being available. After X amount of kills on Opponent 3 the boss comes who is Opponent 4. Unlike the rest, the boss is a single kill but with large health pool. When the health of the boss drops to 0 the boss is defeated and the entire event is completed. All the rewards then are distributed as packages/buffs/titles.
The X amount of kills needed for each wave are determined by the server population and participants in the event. If you are on a lower populated server, the kill amount needed to progress to the next weave + the health of the boss will be reduced
The math behind the number of required kills compared to other waves is the following:
Wave 1 - X Amount based on server population
Wave 2 - 70% of the amount needed for Wave 1
Wave 3 - 30% of the amount needed for Wave 1
Boss - HP is based on server population
Tips & Tricks
- Dis Pater's Normal costume does not boost event expedition points
- Level up does not regenerate event expeditions points
- If more than one players are on the same score, all are receiving the bonuses from this particular ranking, including the Total ranking. Talk to each other!
- Enemy levels are scaling to your character level
- Enemies are very weak
- If you aim for one of the prize rewards or the total, most points are done during Wave 1
When the boss is defeated the event is over and an announcement is circulated around the server