It all began when they postponed the Lemuria celebrations. This party is held in honour of the spirits that were wronged and suffered violent or early deaths. Now the spirits have left their graves and are getting revenge for the fact that no one is honouring their death and the injustice that was done to them. Now the streets of Rome are filled with terror. An aura of silence has fallen upon the city that is only interrupted by blood-curdling screams and the distressed sounds of combat.
The event is an additional expedition with ranking system.
How does the event work?
- As soon as the event has started a new expedition area will appear in your menu when you're in Italy.
- Clicking on it shows you the first wave of opponents to beat.
- In contrast to normal expeditions the enemies at the event have a counter, which shows you how often the enemy was beaten by all gladiators on the server.
- This means that the more active you and your allies are, the quicker you will gain the victory.
- As soon as all enemies of the first wave are beaten (= the counter reaches e.g. 1000/1000), the next wave is available to attack.
- At the end there is the leader of the enemies to beat, one single boss, but with an enormous amount of health points which all gladiators have to beat down fight by fight!
- From the start of the event you have 7 days to beat all enemies including the boss. If you don't succeed in that time frame, the battle / event was lost.
||Hurry to Rome`s defence
|Take up arms, honourable warriors of Rome. Enraged ghosts are roaming Rome`s streets. No one is safe. Defend your city with fire and steel. Do it for your people, do it for Rome!
Who can participate?
- All players with level 7 and higher.
- The event starts and players have 7 days to finish the event
- If you click on the tab 'Highscore' in the event area, you can see which rewards await you at the end of the event and how you did compared to other gladiators.
- There is a highscore for each enemy, with a reward for best player of each wave of enemies, and one overall highscore.
- The highscore is sorted by points, if you win a fight you receive 1 point, if you lose you receive none.
- Attention: ALL rewards are only given if the event was finished successfully!
Ranking is the usual that we've seen from other events. 1 kill = 1 point. There is small a price for 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45 and 50 points reached
There is also a price for having the most points on Wave 1, 2, 3, 4 and Total. As usual the rewards are:
Most points against Opponent 1 - High quality Grindstone. At levels above 100 there is a high chance the grindstone will be Orange
and after 112 level - Red
Here is an example of a Grindstone - click
Most points against opponent 2 - All favor with gods is fully replenished
Most points against opponent 3 - Buff for 6 days
after the event is over which grants: 100% more winner's bonus in all arenas
as well as a 10% attribute increase
- Most points against opponent 4 - 113000
(increases with your character level)
- Most points in the entire event - Title: Champion of Rome
You have 16 Event expedition
points every day with the usual 15
to refill them once they are depleted
Because the event is a wave-based expedition, at first you will only have Opponent 1 available to fight. He is the first wave. After defeating Opponent 1 X amount of times, Opponent 1 becomes inactive and Opponent 2 becomes available - Wave 2. Again after X amount of kills on Opponent 2, it deactivates and Wave 3 starts with Opponent 3 being available. After X amount of kills on Opponent 3 the boss comes. Unlike the rest, the boss is a single kill but with large health pool. When the health of the boss drops to 0 the boss is defeated and the entire event is completed. All the rewards then are distributed as packages/buffs/titles. This needs to happen within the time frame of the event.
The X amount of kills needed for each wave are determined by the server population and participants in the event. If you are on a lower populated server, the kill amount needed to progress to the next weave + the health of the boss will be reduced
The math behind the number of required kills compared to other waves is the following:
Wave 1 - X Amount based on server population
Wave 2 - 70% of the amount needed for Wave 1
Wave 3 - 30% of the amount needed for Wave 1
Boss - HP is based on server population
Tips & Tricks
- Event starts at 0:00 German time (GMT+1) and this is when the event points () replenish. Have it in mind. This is regardless of what is your language and server you are playing on
- There is a bug? where in GMT +2, +3, +4 and so on, the even starts once at 0:00 local time and then the points replenish at GMT +1 which means that on the first day of the event start date you can start spending event points and they will replenish in 1, 2 ,3 and so on horus
- Dis Pater's Normal costume does not boost event expedition points
- Level up does not regenerate event expeditions points
- If more than one players are on the same score, all are receiving the bonuses from this particular ranking, including the Total ranking. Talk to each other!
- Enemy levels are exactly your character's level
- Enemies are very weak
- If you aim for one of the prize rewards or the total, most points are done during Wave 1
Server wide announcement is made when the 1st Wave is defeated
|Revenge of the Dead: creature wave number 1 was destroyed. However, the next attack is already on the horizon. Rome isn`t safe yet. Go out onto the streets and into battle!
Server wide announcement is made when the 2nd Wave is defeated
|Revenge of the Dead: creature wave number 2 was destroyed. However, the next attack is already on the horizon. Rome isn`t safe yet. Go out onto the streets and into battle!
Server wide announcement is made when the 3rd Wave is defeated
|Revenge of the Dead: creature wave number 3 was destroyed. However, the next attack is already on the horizon. Rome isn`t safe yet. Go out onto the streets and into battle!
When the boss is defeated the event is over and an announcement is circulated around the server and all rewards delivered
The event is also followed by a server-wide buff which lasts 4 hours:
||Rome`s streets are safe again!
|There`s a sigh of relief echoing round Rome. Villagers are daring to go out of the house again and life is returning onto the streets. After the initial scare has been overcome, the people start rejoicing and celebrating their new hero.